MAX14830 Quad Serial UART with 128-Word FIFOs
- Darmowa próbka
- Maxim Integrated
- Dodany do bazy:
- Ostatnio widziany:
Sugerowane produkty dla with128
Create a design and simulate using EE-Sim:
The MAX14830 is an advanced quad universal asynchronous receiver-transmitter (UART), each UART having 128 words of receive and transmit first-in/first-out (FIFO) and a high-speed serial peripheral interface (SPI) or I2C controller interface. A PLL and fractional baud-rate generators allow a high degree of flexibility in baud-rate programming and reference clock selection.
Each of the four UARTs is selected by in-band SPI/I2C addressing. Logic-level translation on the transceiver and controller interfaces allows ease of interfacing to microcontrollers, FPGAs, and transceivers that are powered by differing supply voltages.
Extensive features simplify transceiver control in half-duplex communication applications. The MAX14830 features the ability to synchronize the start of individual UART's transmission by SPI-based triggering. On-board timers allow programming of delays between transmitters as well as clock generation on GPIOs.
The 128-word FIFOs have advanced FIFO control reducing host processor data flow management.
The MAX14830 is available in a 48-pin TQFN (7mm × 7mm) package and is specified to operate over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
* Bridges an SPI/MICROWIRE or I2C Microprocessor Bus to an Asynchronous Interface like RS-485, RS-232, or IrDASM * SIR- and MIR-Compliant IrDA Encoder/Decoder * Line Noise Indication Ensures Data Link Integrity * Deep, 128-Word Buffer and Automated Control Features Help Offload Activity on the Microcontroller
* 128-Word Transmit and Receive FIFOs per UART * Transmitter Synchronization Through SPI Commands * Automatic Hardware Flow Control Using Active-Low RTS and Active-Low CTS Outputs and Inputs * Automatic Software Flow Control (XON/XOFF) * Auto Transceiver Direction Control * Programmable Setup and Hold Times for Transceiver Control * Auto Transmitter Disable * Half-Duplex Echo Suppression * 9-Bit Multidrop-Mode Data Filtering
* Special Character Detection * GPIO-Based Character Detection * Four Timers Routed to GPIOs * 16 Flexible GPIOs with 20mA Drive Capability
* Saves Board Space
* TQFN (7mm × 7mm) Package * Fast Data Rates Allow Maximum System Flexibility Across Interface Standards
* 6Mbaud (max) Data Rate in 16x Sampling Mode * 12/24Mbaud (max) Data Rate in 2x/4x Rate Modes * High-Resolution Programmable Baud-Rate * SPI Up to 26MHz Clock Rate * Fast Mode Plus (Pm+) I2C Up to 1MHz * Integrated Internal Oscillator Eliminates the Need for an External Oscillator and Reduces the BOM Cost
* Fractional Baud-Rate Generators, Predivider, and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) * Logic-Level Translation Down to 1.61V on the Controller and Transceiver Interfaces Ensures System Compatibility * Register Compatible with MAX3107, MAX3108, MAX3109
Elecena nie prowadzi sprzedaży elementów elektronicznych, ani w niej nie pośredniczy.
Produkt pochodzi z oferty sklepu Maxim-Dallas